A Thinner Blue Line

A Thinner Blue Line

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Spouse Q&A (Well the gathering part for now)

Seeing as I posted earlier, I thought it would be nice to get some real interaction.  So this week, have a heart to heart and ask your spouse what questions they have had while you have been employed in such a great cause.  You can email (contact is listed but if you get lost, its under my profile) or use the comment area to ask.  After we get the questions, I will post what I can so we can all work together to better ourselves, our relationships, and our closeness to the Lord.  The post may not be for a week or so in case some people are sheepish (bad pun) about responding.  If you know someone who has a burning question they could be answered by all of our experience, direct them here or send it in for them.  This blog was made for all of us!

Stay strong out there.  The Lord loves you and supports you.  Find comfort in that small but important fact.

Godspeed, LEOs.

No comments:

Post a Comment